At Grey Owl Center, customer satisfaction is our utmost priority as we offer refunds, replacements of unwanted or defective products that you have previously purchased from us.
This Refund Policy (the “Policy“) informs you about your right to return and receive a refund for products purchased on our website as well as describes the procedure, rules, and guidelines relating to the return and refund for the products purchased on our website.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand your rights and also understand the requirements for the return and refund on products.
1. RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
We offer returns, refunds, and repairs of damaged products according to the provisions of the law. If the
product you purchased from us is damaged or does not function properly, you may be entitled to a
refund, replacement, or repairs.
We offer a refund for the products purchased if you fall into the categories mentioned below.
Customers may be eligible for a refund provided that:
– The product is returned in its original packaging.
– The product remains sealed and unused.
– The product’s original tags are still intact.
– The product must not be washed, damaged, or broken at the time of return.
– The product will be returned with the receipt issued for its purchase.
Notwithstanding other provisions of this Policy, we may refuse to grant returns or refunds if:
– You received what you ordered, but simply changed your mind about the product.
– You misused or mishandled the product in such a way that caused damage to the product.
– You were aware or notified of the problems with the product before making the purchase.
– You did not like your purchase or realized you had no use for it.
4. EXEMPTED PRODUCTS
Notwithstanding other provisions of this Policy, we may not accept any return and refuse to grant a
refund for the following products:
-We do not provide refunds for early returns on rental equipment.
5. DAMAGED PRODUCTS
If you discover that the product you purchased from us is damaged during delivery:
– report the damage to us immediately upon discovery;
– ensure that the damaged product is returned in the same condition and packaging it was when it was
– we will organize for the repair and/or replacement of the damaged product provided the damaged
product is returned within a 16day period following your receipt of the product.
6. EXCHANGE OF PRODUCTS
We also reserve the right to allow customers to exchange products with a similar or another product in
our store in place of a refund.
7. LATE RETURNS
We reserve the right to charge for late rentals returns or rental equipment swaps requested by the
8. RETURN SHIPPING
We will bear all shipping costs or other costs associated with the return of the products. If the product is
being returned for repairs or an exchange, we will also bear the shipping costs and organize for the
shipping, transportation, and collection of the product.
9. HOW TO RETURN PRODUCTS
Products may be returned as follows:________
Products may be returned within 16 days following your receipt of the product. Returns are to be sent to
the following address:
Hepburn SK S0K1Z0, Canada
Refunds are issued at our discretion as we may reject, grant a refund, or replace or repair damaged
10. CONTACT US
For inquiries or comments regarding this Policy, customers may visit:
Hepburn SK S0K1Z0, Canada
Or write us an email: